Learning to take good care of them, as well as the bladder and urinary vessels, goes far beyond "herbs for UTI" - though that's a good place to start! We'll take you through the whole system so that you can keep everything running right.
The course includes 10 hours of video instruction, as well as PDF quick guides, quizzes and homework assignments, and integrated discussions where you can talk directly with Ryn and Katja.
- Welcome to Urinary Health!
- How to use the Discussions feature
- How to use this platform
- Herbalism (and health!) is Bioregional
- Herbalism (and health!) is Bioregional [audio]
- Introduction and Kidneys
- Introduction and Kidneys [audio]
- The Bladder
- The Bladder [audio]
- Ureters, Urethra, and the Pelvic Floor
- Ureters, Urethra, & the Pelvic Floor [audio]
- Squatting [audio]
- Squatting more
- Pelvic Floor Party
- On Water...
- On Water [audio]
- Herbal Actions for the Urinary System, part 1
- Herbal Actions for the Urinary System, part 1 [audio]
- Herbal Actions for the Urinary System, part 2
- Herbal Actions for the Urinary System, part 2 [audio]
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections [audio]
- Yeast Infections
- Yeast Infections [audio]
- BPH - Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- BPH - Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia [audio]
- The trouble with PSA testing
- Understanding probability in screening tests
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones [audio]
- Gout [audio]
- More on Gout
- Incontinence and Overactive Bladder
- Incontinence and Overactive Bladder [audio]
- Incontinence and the Pelvic Floor
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Interstitial Cystitis [audio]
- Nutrition and Interstitial Cystitis
- Autoimmune Nephritis
- Autoimmune Nephritis [audio]
- The "Nettle and Friends" blend
- Kidney-Endocrine connection
- Kidney-Endocrine Connection [audio]
- Additional pathology resources
- Urinary Materia Medica part 1
- Urinary Materia Medica part 1 [audio]
- More on Juniper
- Urinary Materia Medica part 2
- Urinary Materia Medica part 2 [audio]
- Cranberry Relish
- Urinary Materia Medica part 3
- Urinary Materia Medica part 3 [audio]
- Dandelion as a Diuretic
- Urinary Materia Medica part 4
- Urinary Materia Medica part 4 [audio]
- Saw Palmetto research
- Saw Palmetto studies
- Urinary Materia Medica part 5
- Urinary Materia Medica part 5 [audio]
- The "Nettle and Friends" blend
- Building Urinary Health
- Building Urinary Health [audio]
Lifetime access - so you can review the content as many times as you like, forever!
Weekly live Q&A sessions with Katja and Ryn- to ask your questions directly, live and in person! (They're even archived, in case you miss one!)
Ask questions anytime - we're always just a click away: you can ask any questions in the integrated discussion forum, and we're committed to personally answering your questions, usually within 24 hours
Printable PDF materials - if you like to follow the videos along on paper, or keep them handy for a quick reference
Downloadable MP3 files - so you can review the content while you commute, workout, garden, ... anytime!
No-risk money back guarantee - no questions asked!
The best herb school online!
Katja & Ryn
Katja & Ryn almost always teach together. They each have particular talents and areas of interest, and their perspectives on certain issues are quite different! Together, they convey a fuller picture of the realities of herbal theory & practice than either one could do alone.
Katja is an herbalist and teacher working to help people rebuild their relationships with their bodies and their own ability to heal. She’s been in practice for nearly 20 years, but it all began with a desire to make her own “fancy tea” at home instead of paying high prices for imported blends at specialty stores. She’s kept that do-it-yourself ethic close to her heart.
Ryn has been a practicing herbalist since 2010. He came to herbalism by way of martial arts, where his first experiences with herbs were focused on getting back into the game and becoming more flexible, adaptable, and resilient. Passing that experience on to others is what keeps him motivated every day.
Together, Katja and Ryn teach everyone from children to elders, as well as pharmacy students from Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Northeastern University School of Pharmacy, where they both serve as associate faculty. Ryn and Katja are also members of the review board of the Medical Herbalism journal, and the creators of the weekly Holistic Herbalism Podcast.
Teaching isn't just about conveying information - there's also an aspect of being someone's "cup of tea".
So we want you to take the first 14 days to really decide if you love it or not. If for any reason you feel like this program isn’t right for you - if we're just not your cup of tea - we’ll give you a full refund. You don't even need a reason - just please let us know within 14 days of purchase.