In this course, we'll address foundational, universal principles of nutrition which can apply to any diet type, while identifying particular diet adjustments that can help with common troubles. We'll also look at herbs as nutritive in their own right - as providers of mineral, vitamin, and phytonutrient compounds that can bolster a diet that's otherwise lacking.
- Lifetime access - so you can review the content as many times as you like, forever!
- Printable PDF materials - if you like to follow along on paper
- Downloadable MP3 files - so you can review the content while you commute, workout, garden, ... anytime!
- Direct access to Katja and Ryn - we're always just a click away: you can ask any questions in the integrated discussion forum, and we're committed to personally answering your questions within 24 hours
- Weekly live Q&A sessions - to ask your questions directly, live and in person!
- No-risk money back guarantee - no questions asked!
Katja & Ryn almost always teach together. They each have particular talents and areas of interest, and their perspectives on certain issues are quite different! Together, they convey a fuller picture of the realities of herbal theory & practice than either one could do alone.