- Tuition for this course is $120.
- Your access never expires, and when we add new material to your course, you get it at no additional charge!
- With our zero-risk return policy, you get 14 days to try it out after signing up. If at any point within those two weeks you decide it’s not right for you, just let us know and we’ll issue a refund, no questions asked.
I have taken herbalism classes that briefly went over formulating, but I never felt like I was really understanding it that well. Katja and Ryn do such a gre...Read More
I have taken herbalism classes that briefly went over formulating, but I never felt like I was really understanding it that well. Katja and Ryn do such a great job explaining it in a way that is easy to understand. The examples that they go over really helped me to get a better understanding of which herbs to choose and why. I feel much more confident when formulating now.Read Less
- Welcome to Formulation!
- How to use this platform
- How to use the Discussions feature
- Prior Formulation Discussion
- Sourcing Herbs
- Herbal Energetics and Formulating
- Introduction [audio]
- Herbal Actions in Synergy
- Printable: Actions in Synergy
- Herbal Actions in Synergy [audio]
- Co-actions and Antactions
- Printable: Co-actions and Antactions
- Co-actions and Actions [audio]
- Formulating with Intent
- Printable: Formulating with Intent
- Formulating with Intent [audio]
- Gut-Heal Tea
- Quiz for Setting Clear Intent
- Broad-Spectrum Pairs
- Broad-Spectrum Pairs [audio]
- Complementary Action Pairs
- Complementary Action Pairs [audio]
- Affinity Driver Pairs
- Affinity Driver Pairs [audio]
- Constitutional Balance Pairs
- Constitutional Balance Pairs [audio]
- Friends of Nettle (Herbal Formulation in Pairs)
- Printable: Formulating in Pairs
- Simple and Complex Formulas
- Printable: Formulation Worksheet
- Simple and Complex Formulas [audio]
- Complex Formulas
- Printable: Simple and Complex Formulas
- Complex Formulas [audio]
- Gall Bladder Example
- Gall Bladder Example [audio]
- Eczema Example
- Eczema Example [audio]
- HBP Example
- HBP Example [audio]
- Heartburn Example
- Heartburn Example [audio]
- Now it's YOUR turn!
- Uterine Cramping Example
- Hypothyroid Formula Example
Lifetime access - so you can review the content as many times as you like, forever!
Weekly live Q&A sessions with Katja and Ryn- to ask your questions directly, live and in person!
Ask questions anytime - we're always just a click away: you can ask any questions in the integrated discussion forum, and we're committed to personally answering your questions, usually within 24 hours
Printable PDF materials - if you like to follow along on paper
No-risk money back guarantee - no questions asked!
Two heads are better than one!
Katja & Ryn almost always teach together. They each have particular talents and areas of interest, and their perspectives on certain issues are quite different! Together, they convey a fuller picture of the realities of herbal theory & practice than either one could do alone.