Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the US, but it doesn't have to be. You can learn how to improve and rebuild cardiovascular health - and if you have a family history of cardiovascular issues, you can make sure that it won't be an issue in your life!
- Welcome to Cardiovascular Health!
- How to use the Discussions feature
- Herbalism (and health!) is Bioregional
- Herbalism (and health!) is Bioregional [audio]
- Cardiovascular Health Introduction
- Cardiovascular Health Introduction [audio]
- Understanding Cholesterol
- Understanding Cholesterol [audio]
- Statins and Diabetes
- More about the physics of red blood cells
- Conventional Nutritional Advice
- Conventional Nutritional Advice [audio]
- Fat and Cardiovascular Health
- Fat and Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- More on fats
- Salt and Cardiovascular Health
- Salt and Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- Nutrition for Cardiovascular Health
- Nutrition for Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- Thyroid and Cardiovascular Health
- Thyroid and Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- Movement and Cardiovascular Health
- Movement and Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- Accessibility of Movement
- Accessibility of Movement [audio]
- Accessible Outdoors
- "Chronic Cardio"
- "Chronic Cardio" [audio]
- Overtraining and Wrap-up
- Overtraining and Wrap-up [audio]
- Stress and Cardiovascular Health
- Stress and Cardiovascular Health [audio]
- Every kind of heart health
- Stress and the Spiritual Heart
- Stress and the Spiritual Heart [audio]
- Pulse of the Earth
- The Heart-Brain
- The Heart-Brain [audio]
- Heart-Mind Integration
- Heart-Mind Integration [audio]
- Cardiovascular Herbal Actions, part 1
- Cardiovascular Herbal Actions, part 1 [audio]
- Cardiovascular Herbal Actions, part 2
- Cardiovascular Herbal Actions, part 2 [audio]
- More on energetics
- Risk Factors
- Risk Factors [audio]
- Sleep and Cardiovascular Health
- Sleep Study: middle-aged male workers in Japan
- Noise Exposure and Heart Disease
- More information about food deserts
- "Pre-Pathology" [audio]
- Health research is hard.
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol [audio]
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure
- Hypertension / High Blood Pressure [audio]
- Palpitations [audio]
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease [audio]
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease [audio]
- Meditation apps and other helpful things
- Plain Speech
- Specialization is for insects...
- Arteriosclerosis/Atherosclerosis [audio]
- Chris Kresser's writings on cholesterol
- Stroke [audio]
- Cranberry Relish
- Poor Circulation
- Poor Circulation [audio]
- Varicosities [audio]
- The varicose veins posts
- Antiartherosclerotic Effects of Plant Flavonoids
- Understanding probability in screening tests
- Hibiscus and Cholesterol
- Materia Medica part 1
- Materia Medica part 1 [audio]
- Materia Medica part 2
- Materia Medica part 2 [audio]
- Materia Medica part 3
- Materia Medica part 3 [audio]
- Materia Medica part 4
- Materia Medica part 4 [audio]
- My favorite Turmeric tea blend
- Materia Medica part 5
- Materia Medica part 5 [audio]
- Botanical Names in Sign Language
- Yarrow formula for those supporting others
- Berries, drupes, hips, haws, pomes...
- Materia Medica part 6
- Materia Medica part 6 [audio]
- Some Heart Formulas
- Some Heart Formulas [audio]
- Essential steps in building a healthy heart
- Building Cardiovascular Health
- Building Cardiovascular Health [audio]
Lifetime access - so you can review the content as many times as you like, forever!
Weekly live Q&A sessions with Katja and Ryn- to ask your questions directly, live and in person! (They're even archived, in case you miss one!)
Ask questions anytime - we're always just a click away: you can ask any questions in the integrated discussion forum, and we're committed to personally answering your questions, usually within 24 hours
Printable PDF materials - if you like to follow the videos along on paper, or keep them handy for a quick reference
Downloadable MP3 files - so you can review the content while you commute, workout, garden, ... anytime!
No-risk money back guarantee - no questions asked!
Two heads are better than one!
Katja & Ryn almost always teach together. They each have particular talents and areas of interest, and their perspectives on certain issues are quite different! Together, they convey a fuller picture of the realities of herbal theory & practice than either one could do alone.
- Tuition for this course is $180.
- Your access never expires, and when we add new material to your course, you get it at no additional charge!
We’re here for the plants and the people, not the money.
Teaching isn't just about conveying information - there's also just an aspect of being someone's "cup of tea".
So we want you to take the first 14 days to really decide if you love it or not. If for any reason you feel like this program isn’t right for you - if we're just not your cup of tea - we’ll give you a full refund. You don't even need a reason - just please let us know within 14 days of purchase.