If you’ve ever been in an emergency situation, you know that it’s easy to feel overwhelmingly helpless. But when you're prepared, you're confident.
Imagine helping someone in a great amount of pain, to ease their suffering until emergency teams arrive. Imagine feeling confident about what to do if those support teams never do arrive. Imagine confidently taking your place in the community when disaster strikes, rising to aid those in need.
That’s what this program is all about.
In this program, you'll learn the skills you need to set up and manage support teams and a first aid location in your community:
- Take charge in an emergency situation
- Manage resources and teams of people
- Assess changing situations accurately
- Manage care for a wide range of needs, including acute trauma and longer-term post-disaster care
- Communicate within your community and with government response teams
- Create clean water and sanitary conditions with off-grid engineering skills
- Plan for security in situations where that is necessary
You'll also learn first aid and longer-term care that you'll need to keep everyone you love safe and healthy:
- Manage acute wounds and trauma, as well as long-term wound and trauma care
- Work with chronic illnesses through an emergency situation
- Plan for and manage situations where conventional medical care is not available, from children to elders, and including supporting those with complicated conditions
- Plan effectively for the nutritional needs of your community
- Manage infectious disease in austere conditions
- Emergency birth care
- Making a plan for pets and livestock
...And MORE, so that you’re prepared to cover all the bases when disaster hits.
You'll have the skills and confidence to function calmly and efficiently in a disaster scenario, providing effective support for your loved ones and community no matter what the situation is, and even if government support never arrives.
Katja's teaching style rocks! She's loaded with tons of valuable information and I totally appreciate the way she presents it. I love her graceful wit as she shows you how to save the world, and keep yourself and everyone around you together as you do.
Lifetime access - so you can review the content as many times as you like, forever!
Weekly live Q&A sessions with Katja and Ryn- to ask your questions directly, live and in person! (They're even archived, in case you miss one!)
Ask questions anytime - we're always just a click away: you can ask any questions in the integrated discussion forum, and we're committed to personally answering your questions, usually within 24 hours
Printable PDF materials - if you like to follow the videos along on paper, or keep them handy for a quick reference
Downloadable MP3 files - so you can review the content while you commute, workout, garden, ... anytime!
No-risk money back guarantee - no questions asked!
When you enroll in the Emergent Responder program, you get a 10% discount on your purchases at Mountain Rose Herbs for a whole year! You'll receive email with your access code as soon as you enroll.
Not only that, but with all the bonuses listed above, you're getting much more for your money!
Plus, we offer two payment options so you can choose the one that works best for you.
Next time I'll be ready!
Do you want to learn with a friend or three? We've got a discount for that!
For every person in your group who signs up, there's a discount, and you can divide it any way between you. If two people sign up, the second enrollment is 25% off but you can split it up any way you want - i'll make you a custom coupon! If you both want 12.5% off, yay! Or if you just got a big raise and your friend didn't and you want to give her more discount, you could take 5% and she could take 20% - whatever!
If three or four people sign up, the third/fourth enrollment is 50% off, and if five people sign up, one enrollment is totally free - again, divided up any way the group wants to divide it. Do you have more than five people? Let me know!
Just send us email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before you enroll so that i can create a custom coupon code for your study buddy group!